If you are working from home, staying in this week, had a trip or event canceled, or are feeling lost without your favorite sports game, I’ve put together a list of some fun things you can do during this time. If you were looking to buy real estate in Manhattan or have any questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out to me!
1. Have a Game Night
Download fun game apps such as:
2. Get Ahead of Spring Cleaning
Take this time to declutter and reorganize your home or apartment!
- 100 Best Organizing Tips for the Tidiest Home Ever
3. Cook Local Staples in Your Kitchen!
- Momofuku’s Bo Ssam
- Roberta’s Pizza Dough
- Peter Reinhart’s Bagels
- Daniel Boulud’s Orecchiette Bolognese with Chestnuts
- Edamame Dumplings
- Bobby Flay’s New York Strip Steak
4. Have an At-Home Date Night
- 20 Romantic At-Home Date Night Ideas For Everyone
- Tacos & Tequila Night
- Take your time + make your favorites from scratch – Sushi, Gnocchi, Ice Cream
- Start a New Show
5. Read a Book
- The New York Times Best Sellers
- Barnes & Noble Stores’ Bestsellers
- Elle’s Best Books Of 2020 (So Far)
6. Start Spring Home Maintenance
- 10 Home Maintenance Tips for Spring
- The Annual Home Maintenance Checklist
- 15 Spring Home Maintenance Tips
7. Brainstorm Ideas for Home Improvement Projects
- New Kitchen Trends
- Houzz Compact Patio Ideas
- Boost Curb Appeal With Shutters
- Add Seasonal Planters and Window Boxes
8. Workout at Home
- How to Start an At-Home Yoga Practice
- Sweat with Kayla
- Find the Best At-Home Workouts for You
- Peloton or Mirror
9. Go For a Walk + Look at Nature
- Best nature trails in NY State
- Best trails in Connecticut
- Northern New Jersey Hiking Trails
- Best Beaches in the Hamptons
10. Get Rest + Strengthen Your Immune System
- Facts (and Myths) About Boosting Your Immune System
We are living in unprecedented times and are acutely aware of the impact that the Coronavirus is having on our communities. In keeping the safety of our community in mind, we have discussed some precautionary measures for showings of our listings and showings to our buyers.
Some of these measures include the use of virtual tours or optional FaceTime showings of any listings for those who would prefer or need to stay home.
If you have any concerns or questions about how this will impact the market, please reach out to me for a discussion.
"William Bolls is THE broker you want when buying and selling in Manhattan"
"William Bolls is THE broker you want when buying and selling in Manhattan. He is a wealth of knowledge and really takes the time to make sure you understand the process and are getting exactly what you want. I can't recommend him highly enough, and send him to anyone I know looking to buy and sell, especially the UWS."
"Your counsel, persistence and attention to detail were critical to a successful outcome"
"From the original listing to the sale of my apartment, I realize the extent to which your counsel, persistence, and attention to detail were critical to a successful outcome. You are obviously skilled in financial negotiations, for which I am grateful."
"“I can't imagine purchasing a property in New York City without William"
“I can't imagine purchasing a property in New York City without William. As an out-of-town buyer, we faced additional challenges when we decided to buy an apartment in the city. As cliched as it sounds, William truly made us feel like his only clients. It's not a simple process and we required a decent amount of hand-holding. He was there for us every step of the way, even anticipating a lot of our concerns. One of the most valuable characteristics of a good agent is responsiveness. Any time we contacted William--and it was often--he responded quickly and completely. William will definitely be our agent on future transactions.”
"The market was tough, but William stuck with it and brought it home"
“I worked with William over a lengthy period, trying to sell a lobby level doctor's office in a residential co-op building on the upper west side. The market was tough, but William stuck with it and brought it home. He showed patience and was always straightforward, honest and friendly throughout the process. Definitely 5 star.”
Start Your Search Today
The Compass Group is dedicated to personally delivering the best guidance in real estate world. For the finest Upper West Side expertise contact William Bolls.